 Castle / 10739
  Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share some teaser pics from the Chronicles of Velaria... I've been working on the three books of my story, Chronicles Of Velaria. The first book will be entitled :" Chronicles of Velaria: Tales of a Fragile Realm" And (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

very nice.. i enjoyed looking at something not so IOM related.. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

(...) Excellent effects, Jay! I also really like that Dark Wraith's weapon. Where did the black flame come from? thanks, James (trying to lurk less and post more) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

I'll throw out some quick feedback for ya! I am pretty much a newbie when it comes to digital Lego, so take the comments for what they're worth :) Good : I like the effects that have been added in. As a Photoshop Tyro I know flames and lightning (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

(...) Well James, I painted orange flames. The weapon the Dark Wraiths of the North protect is the Black Flame Halberd. Now, normally I dont have the heart to paint my Legos, but the storyline would be kinda goofy if the black flame halber had (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something to Look at thats not IOM related...

(...) Heh, that's OK by me... my signature Blank Shields didn't all come that way either (cough Brasso cough). :) I like it; it's a very cool effect. thanks, James (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)