 Castle / 10685
    Re: It's NOT LEGO —David Eaton
   (...) Sounds like each character will have small speakers etc in them so that they can talk and have "battle sounds" etc. Perhaps the 2x4 base is for a battery/mechanism that they didn't want to redesign for each fig so that it would always fit... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: It's NOT LEGO —Dave Schuler
   (...) The stalactite piece looks especially cool to me. I'd like to see some in person to assess the color compatibility with LEGO bricks. (...) Assuming that these sets are derived from the molds formerly used by DSI Toys for Block-Men (and, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)