 Castle / 10672
    Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online! —Magnus Lauglo
   I totally love the Bannenware tower/keep, it has the distinct look of continental European late medieval architecture. Is it modelled on a real castle? I've never really built much in that style, my castles tend to be more block like, and much wider (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

        Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online! —John P. Henderson
   (...) Thanks! I think it is my favorite of those I've made too. A number of friends have pointed out different things they liked about it. The most unexpected comment, perhaps, was one that thought the most realistic part was the bits of crumbling (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)