 Castle / 10671
  Re: King Leo's Palace

(...) I know exactly what you mean about brick shortages cutting into your castle. I was never really satisfied with the curtain wall on my most recent castle (a bit smaller than yours). I xcan think of two doiable ways of "beefing up" the wall: (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo's Palace

It makes perfect sense Magnus, I'm inclined to try the incorporation of Dark grey first, as the curtain wall is made up of 2 wide bricks for the first several layers, then when the "window wall" bricks start, it goes to 1 wide, so the walls are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)