 Castle / 10641
  New castle on www.1000steine.de

Hello! Did you allready see this castle gallery? (URL) castle was built by my friend Bernhard "Bernstein" Schmidt. It was inspired (but it is not really a one-to-one model) of Chateau Chillon in Switzerland. The first pictures show several views of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: New castle on www.1000steine.de

(...) Magnificent!!For those of you interested in the story but are not able to read it: Here is the site to a translator, you might me able to read between the lines!! (URL)Enjoy! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New castle on www.1000steine.de

I haven't posted anything about this, but I really like the overall feel of this castle. I like the green hills the most - how it gives the landscape a 3-D feel. I'm going to steal this :) (URL) has finally gotten me building again. Woo-hoo! -- (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)