 Castle / 10630 (+5)
  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) I wanted to make something that could be built a section at a time and that could be expanded (and that other people could add to as well) plus it makes it easier to get to the inside to move around the minifigs. I plan to replace most of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Caveren

(...) Sounds good. Do you have a trapdoor on the forest floor that they could use to get in and out through? Whith this you could always add more if you felt like it. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

(...) Agree totally. Especially compared to the most recent castle lego models that came out a few years ago. (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Castle World - The Isle of Mist

Fellow denizens of Castle World, We are proud to bring you The Isle of Mist. But first, some things you should know about this fabled island: We've decided to do it in realtime. This means starting from the day you make and take pictures/post about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKqJKJ.9K3@lugnet.com... (...) together. (...) Allthough I haven't bought a Guarded Inn yet, I have had the pleasure of opening up an old Blaze Battler fire truckm (early 90s) and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact