 Castle / 1062
  Re: Availability of new castle?

John DiRienzo wrote: <snip most of message> 6095 also is the first set I know of that has printing on (...) Islanders, Ninja, Explorians, Spyrius have printing on the legs, Spyrius had printing on the legs for the robot. I can't think of anything (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) Star Wars has a few 'figs with leg printing too (Tattooine Luke is the only one I can think of off-hand), as does Insectoids. I think UFO might have as well. J (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) Roboforce, Star Wars, and Wild West ("Indian") minifigs also have printing on their legs. Both Spyrius and Islander were introduced in 1994, so I think they share the honor of being first to introduce decorated legs. I suppose it's going to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Nephilim wrote in message ... (...) bother (...) I see. If I would open these things I would know, but if its not Castle, then what's the point?! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) Heh. See, I'm theme-polyamorous, or something like that (i.e. a theme slut). Castle is one of my main squeezes, though. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) However, I do believe that the new castle sets are the first to feature printing on the *waist*! They actually have the belt buckle printed where it's SUPPOSED to be now.... Which means unfortunately if you put a new waist together with an old (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) By gum you're right! I had never noticed that before! And I even DO own some of those 'figs! I'll have to study harder next time. DaveE (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Availability of new castle?

(...) Exploriens droids and all the UFO figs (from US issue sets) have printing on the waist. (UFO sets issued elsewhere in the world may be differant. I don't have any.) The UFO droid waists, a series of verticle silver bars, might serve in a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)