 Castle / 10610 (+5)
  Re: Jousting/fair pics

(...) All the items the good captain has for sale are not genuine LEGO brand products. But what would you expect from a pirate? ;) Also the black machete in this pic is also not LEGO, but does fit in a minifig's hand: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jousting/fair pics

(...) The dagger looks like a black Playmobile one, am I right? Also, this may be a dumb question, but did you paint that Axe/Halberd? I did not know those came in black. If so, which set? (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jousting/fair pics

WOWWEEE! What a congregation of minifigs and food! Especially those Wolf Pack. But where's Wilfred of Ivanhoe?:) Great Job! ~~Clay S. ---...--- (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  New Castle up on my site

The pictures of my latest MOC are up on my site please LMKWYT James www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk) !

  The Guarded Inn just "felt" right

Unlike everyone else who seemed to order 10000 right out of the gate, I just now got around to getting this Legends kit. I won't gush about it... this has been talked about so much before here. Rather, I just wanted to say that it felt so good to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact