 Castle / 10611
Re: Jousting/fair pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:25:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger writes:

Golly, what a lot of minifigs, and what neat scenes. But explain the
cheating to me, please.

All the items the good captain has for sale are not genuine LEGO brand
products.  But what would you expect from a pirate?  ;)

Also the black machete in this pic is also not LEGO, but does fit in a
minifig's hand:

Jimmy

The dagger looks like a black Playmobile one, am I right?  Also, this may be
a dumb question, but did you paint that Axe/Halberd?  I did not know those
came in black.  If so, which set?