 Castle / 10605 (+5)
  another city, and a fort

I've finished building and posting my latest town, Glen Caer: (URL) there is the house of the family Luyi, called Kyamitsu: (URL) ive added some more characters, some who are more periphery, but may eventually develop importance. and on my (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space) !

  Re: another city, and a fort

(...) Tor Kunde almost looks like it's scowling with those slopes like that. (...) -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Jousting/fair pics

Well, a couple of weeks ago I finally got my first digital camera (Canon S110). So I decided to build something that I could test it out on that would be quick and something I wouldn't mind taking apart after. So over the course of a weekend, I came (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jousting/fair pics

good grief. How long did that take to set up :) there's a nice range of characters there and a nice 'busy' air about the pictures. oh and you have to many minifigs - good on you lookin good James "Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jousting/fair pics

(...) Jimmy, Golly, what a lot of minifigs, and what neat scenes. But explain the cheating to me, please. George (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact