 Castle / 10576
  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) Thanks much good sir, for all your kind words. I must say I was rather surprised to see your post on lugnet, and very flattered as well. I've found that a lot of people are scared/intimidated/put-off by the length of my story, and when I talk (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

Just a small note, your guest book is all full! :( I was kinda lookin’ forward to signing it. Perhaps you could delete some of the entries that just have a persons name and nothing else? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You can reach me @ (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I finally finished reading the epic!!!!

(...) great-® (...) I was wondering why no one was signing it. Problem fixed, sign away! :) I enjoy reading all the little entries. --Anthony "Lego good, Aggies better" :) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)