 Castle / 10545 (+5)
  Re: The Making of the Monster

Looks good Anthony :) Really gives you an idea of just what went into the making of the Dragons, of course the pages do make it seem easier than I know it had to be! Not giving a step by step leaves us to improve upon or just use it as a learning (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pics of my new castle

(...) Yeah, those cars are pretty nice! I decided to make my castle open up and be as modular as possible after various problems associated with transporting my last (much smaller) castle to Brickfest. Unfortunately we didn't get any pics of the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

(...) I used a 2x2 round radar dish an half a white horn, to get a wild forest feel to my druid character. (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights armor in set 4709?

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F70rU6WbuRenU6N...ail.com... (...) You won't believe how many kite and round shield handles I've snapped after stomping around my Lego with my size 11 feet. I've got about as much (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Element Pictures Posted

(...) castle creation. Bards anyone? John (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact