 Castle / 10500
  Lego Find

My secretary just gave me her son's Lego collection. It is a large shoe box crammed full of knights, horses, pirates, and divers from around the early to mid-90's. I am tempted to go on ebay and sell the lot, but they look really cool so I may end (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Find

(...) I was that little kid a few years ago! My mom gave away my collection twice. Once when I was in my dark ages. Then again when I was a teenager and afraid to tell anyone I still played with them. I'm writing you up for CTTDAOAM (contributing to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Find

(...) Ha ha, oh no, not a written citation!!! Actually, I feel quite guilty. The stuff I was given would go for $60-$80 on ebay with ease. For now, I am keeping it separate in case the son finds out and wants them back. When I was a kid, a took good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)