 Castle / 10454
Re: Dinosaurs/Castle/Ninja crossover ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 11:13:52 GMT

Yes, it resembles Dinotopia pretty much. (I have the book "Dinotopia",
that is one of my sources of inspiration for this)

The link martin gave me shows pretty much what I had in mind -though my
minifigs would look more like the forestmen.

--Tobias

Martin Scragg wrote:

Look at the links from here, I think this is exactly what you are talking about:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=7035

Martin (In no way, shape, or form, responsible for the above)