 Castle / 10415 (+20)
  Re: Timelines

(...) I'd like an answer to this as well, Lar! I'll be finished with Chamber of Secrets before sunrise and I'm certain I didn't see a date. Anyone have a page number that proves this? -Dave (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Timelines

Okay, I'm not going crazy, however... I just asked my lil' sis( a HUGE HP fan) about the date, and she agreed with me about the date being correct. However, she doesn't think it's in the second book. I'm currently scanning all four books to find the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  I'm Back (hope you remember me)

Hi Everyone, My name is Cj Catuogno I used to post here a while ago and i also had my own lego castle minifig site. about one year ago my computer crashed and i couldnt afford to get it fixed. I scrounged up the money and i finally got back online. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm Back (hope you remember me)

(...) Welcome back, CJ! I don't really recall conversing with you, but my memory is fuzzy when it comes to people I meet. Regardless, I'm glad you've been able to get yourself back online and look forward to seeing some of your creations! Let the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) No, the roof isn't movable -- it simply pops off the house, only held onto the house by a few 1x2 1 stud plates. I tried doing a movable roof with my first house attempt, but couldn't figure out which hinge would be better for the job & how (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Minifigs wanted.

Hi, I have taken up a new sport called geocaching (URL) go aout on weekends with a GPS and treasure hunt. My handle at geocaching.com is Lego Man. I always put two Lego minifigs in each cache I find. The problem is I am running out of minifigs. If (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: cthulhu

Crossposted to - ".general", 'cuz I forgot to include it originally - ".castle", 'cuz this deals w/ "fantasy" [1] literature - ".pirates", 'cuz it's a _sea_monster_... ;-) Thanks, Franklin (...) [1] ...Actually, it deals w/ "horror" literature, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  The warmth of sunlight, an end to fear...

My friends, your wait is over. I've completed the last two chapters of this update, and they are now ready for viewing. I hope you enjoy them. I am proud to give you all three chapters of my latest update (I'm adding in the chapter I already (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Microfig diorama...

Includes the tree fort, but I added a gorge and waterfall, and a bridge going over it. Let me know what you think! BTW, I couldn't figure out a way to fix the horse, but I did add a 1 x 1 round handle holder thingy to it's head. Don't think it did (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Microfig diorama...

(...) Shweet! I loved the chain links used as a ladder, but the rope bridge is just too cool! Very nifty mini-landscape too; I like the waterfall. :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The warmth of sunlight, an end to fear...

Hey Anthony, Yet again you've amazed me! Keep it coming, I can't wait for more! -Jay (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Microfig diorama...

(...) I wis I had a few more BURP's though... I like the waterfall. :-) Thanks Chris! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) I've seen a castle and cathedral built in microfig scale. I also remember a tiny town in the context of a train layout in the basement of a minifig-scale house. I don't recall the originators of either of those. X-Posting to .Castle and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) Barbara and I did some: (URL) - jsproat (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) full castle in microfig scale (moat, glacis (sp?), bailey etc. absolutely everything), should be fun, you'll have to wait a little while though, I have other priorities at da moment, ;-) -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) I did a minifig scale train layout a while back. (URL) to you see what i have cooking next... -chris ps. someone a while back was making fantastically detailed towns in microfig scale. don't know who though.... (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) Me too. :-, A microfig (I'm thinking "stickfig" :-) castle would seriously rock, though. Actually, I'm kinda surprised that we're not seeing more from the Castleworld folks. Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) bravo! The fact that it's a minifig-scale toy train is over the top. :-, (...) I think I've seen these. As I recall, they were using "plate 1x1 with clip light" as the axle on a 2-wide truck -- an technique I'm now using and would like to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) Yeah, heck I shouldn't even be posting here! :-D Well, I was just upstairs fiddlin, and I came up with a way to do a micro fig tanks! and only three studs long! I'll incorporate this with a diorama, pics tonight, should be good...hehe. :-D (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) And even a 6 stud long chieftan bridge laying tank! And a bunker, and humvees! and infantry! BTW, Bryce, I think I'm catchin' up as far as shameless plugs go, ;-D But it will be tough to beat da masta' though! :-D -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact