 Castle / 10375 (+5)
  New LDRAW/MLCAD shields (from set 0383 Knights Tournament)

For those interested, I just uploaded 3 'new' shield dat files: (URL) apologies if this is not the way to 'cross-post'. When I tried, I got a 'lugnet.castle does not accept dat files' message. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Galaxy Inn.

Absolutely great! I can just picture that being in one of the old Lego Idea books (like 200). A great crossover. (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Medieval Weapon¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Here’s an interesting site with a variety of weapons... Special attention is to be paid to the section that lists the medieval helms. (URL) a good source for the proper design names of weapons and holds a variety (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Land of Hyalica

(...) Clay -- that's a great site! As Pawel mentioned, there are various and sundry bad links on the pages to images, etc, but that hardly detracts from the obvious thought and effort put into the land of Hyalica. I really like the building (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant's cottage

(...) Michael - Those are all sweet! I like the accessbility you built into the houses. I mean what good is having a house that is detailed (1) if you can't .see. the detail inside, right? For some reason, I really like the maiden with the tan (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact