 Castle / 10352
    "Non-Lego" Castles —John Heins
   OK, prepare the rack for such a treasonous sentiment, but here goes.... While my youngest is actually quite good with our inventory of "Classic Castle" sets - some bought for his older brother, othrs bought after the fact to complete the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: "Non-Lego" Castles —Mike Timm
   (...) Or you could just go here: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands It is not theme specific, it is just for the clone brands. (...) Best Lock is a known clone (...) Didn't notice too many typos, if you are not using the web interface then just use the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)