 Castle / 1032
  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Guarded Treasury is *great* in my opinion. Here is the short review I made of it: ---...--- 6094 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

So which sets have the two female minis? Does more than one set have the warrior babe? And is the black maiden's hat cool or not? -- Richard (still empty-handed in CA) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) 6091 has all that, and it is the only one that does. I plan on getting two or three of them, for minifigs and other stuff in it. Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)