 Castle / 10310
  Heather Patey

Do you mind if we use your round door design in our stories? The one found here: (URL) ? Thanks ahead of time. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Of course, with credit - go right ahead. The mpd file is in the same folder if you need it. Looking forward to your story and creations! Cheers, Heather -- sigfile broken (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

Thank You. Of course credit will be given. We are working on a separate "credits" page for just this reason. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey

Hello! Nice creation. I didn't notice this before. But where are the black inverted half-arches from? Are there any in grey? Thanks Jojo (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) Black inverted half-arches come in set # 3050 Shanghai Surprise (2 each). Grey versions are in set #6560 Diving Expedition Explorer (3 I believe). These are the only two sources I know for these pieces. David Kohrman #1117 (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey

(...) There are also some black ones in #6096 Belagerer Angriff (6). Regards, René www.1000steine.de (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Round Door

(...) (Weird having a thread with my name as the title...) The black inverted arches are from the Knight's Kingdom Catapult Crusher <set:6032> as well as the entries on this page: (URL) seen any other black ones not listed above. Too bad there are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey/Round doors/Brown sector

(...) You know... this door would work REAL good for a Babylon 5 MOC... Brown sector on Babylon 5 had giant 6 foot tall round doors like these that opened like this. Rick (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Heather Patey/Round doors/Brown sector

(...) With something other than a falcon shield to cover the center, I presume :-) Not familiar with Babylon 5, but I think this door is more like 8-9 feet in minifig-scale... might not be a problem though. It does suggest a dramatic portal, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Round Door

Hello! (...) Hehe, it's like seeing your own face on the TV... (...) That's true :-( And unfortunatelly the Divers set with the grey ones wasn't a regulary available set in Germany. Grrr. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heather Patey/Round doors/Brown sector

(...) That's an excellent use for the "8" system--I'd looked at it as a mega-axle for rotation (with the Droid Escape panels) but with a little tweaking of the depth, and the use of some 4x4x1 bricks and 8x8 round plates, it could be "spaced up" (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heather Patey

Our version of your door is up at (URL) with pictures of our stage and our psionic faster than light engine. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GI47vK.AAr@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)