 Castle / 10298
    Dungeon Master's box scans —Jon Furman
   Help! I'm interested in finding some pictures of the "Dungeon Masters Castle" Box. I seem to recall that there are pictures on the box of alternate models, and one of them is a village scene. Since I parted with my box years ago, I am hoping that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Dungeon Master's box scans —Heather Patey
   (...) Got it! I've scanned the village scene here: (URL) other three models are of different castles built on the baseplate. If you'd like them too, just shout. Cheers, Heather (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Dungeon Master's box scans —Jon Furman
   Wow, Thanks Heather! I really appreciate it, and so quick too! Thanks again for your help. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Dungeon Master's box scans —Heather Patey
   (...) Ah, no trouble. I happened to be looking at it the other day, so it was fresh in my mind. Are you going to build it? If so, I'm looking forward to your interpretation - I always enjoy your detailed dioramas, they're quite inspiring. Cheers, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)