 Castle / 10274
    Re: a few pics of my old castle —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) Okay, about the Artillery and Tank, can you get me the guys e-mail? I know you said he used some non-lego parts, but I would still like the instructions. Thanks man! ~Evan, Armored Lego Battalion Commander (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: a few pics of my old castle —Magnus Lauglo
    (...) Sorry for the delay. The builder of those plastic machines of death and destruction is Jason Rowoldt, who can be reached at: jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com It is my understanding that he will try to post some more detailed pics om Brickshelf as soon (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)