 Castle / 10270 (+10)
  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) To tell you the truth, I was skeptical about making a working gondola... Well David totally proved me wrong! I've spent some time looking at the system (mainly cuz the system sits on my mountain), and I've got it with me anyway. So I took 2 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Pushing the boundaries of Medieval

Going past medieval, to fantasy, fairy tales and beyond… Some creations from the STUDfest 9 medieval brickwars. The troll's hut, the Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe's shoe, a cottage, and a mushroom house. (URL) Spikey Fort and Castle Australia (Green (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Ach!!! *blushign bright red* My apologies! I was actually looking through Mookie's site yesterday also so maybe THAT'S why I got all messed up. Or maybe I just made a misteak. OR MAYBE IT WAS ALIENS! YAH! Aliens intercepted my message and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Have you ever seen a Minifig smile like this?

Hur, hur, hur!!!! : )P Nothing like a bit o'rape'n'pillage....I think you should have changed the Flacon knight's head for the one from the Race set #6602. Now THAT head has an evil smirk! Stoof (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) Okay, about the Artillery and Tank, can you get me the guys e-mail? I know you said he used some non-lego parts, but I would still like the instructions. Thanks man! ~Evan, Armored Lego Battalion Commander (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) Sorry for the delay. The builder of those plastic machines of death and destruction is Jason Rowoldt, who can be reached at: jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com It is my understanding that he will try to post some more detailed pics om Brickshelf as soon (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Rope

Okay! Wanted: Green Rope with Climbing grips or brown with climbing grips from ninja and other sets. Its a must need, please either respond or contact me! Thank you, I really need these. ~Evan, Emperor of his lego Realm (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Need info - Round Shield (LDRAW project)

Am working on modeling the Round Shield from the LEGOLAND Castle series. However, since I do not actually own such a piece, I don't know how big it actually is. It looks bigger than a 2x2 round, but I need some more info. Can anyone help? Mark C. (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need info help

(...) Two suggestions 1. Learn how to cross post instead of posting multiple copies of the same post to different groups, it keeps the threads better organized. It is not hard to do and is very very useful. 2. Try to see if you can actually get a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need info help

(...) has been done before trying to start it... in this case the part exists already, or so it seems. Mark, take heed. (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact