 Castle / 10265 (+5)
  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) Tanya, Not Tamy... I'm in North Dakota, she's in Wisconsin, according to her site. I was actually just re-checking her site (lots of ideas for me to pillage!), so it's funny you mixed up my name with hers. My sister's name is Tami, too, so you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) The artillery gun and tank in the "aftermath" pic are not mine. I can try to get the guy who made them's email, but I can say that the tank (if not also the gun) uses non lego pieces. As for the cages, I'm not sure what they called them, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gemstone colors???

(...) ahhh ok, I was wondering what happened! yes.. I'm in wisconsin.. where else is there to be :) well... other than someplace MUCH MUCH COOLER than we've got today.. normally I don't mind the heat... though today is bad :( and Tanya, Pillage away (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Intrepid

Hello Firstly Id like to correct myself, In my last post i said my site would be up monday, that night(sunday) my internet messed up and i got it back tuesday, and then the pics that i had taken were also pretty bad so im sorry about the wait and i (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Huge Project of Harry Potter needs Helpng People!

Hey everyone! I'm about to undertake a huge project: create a full model of Hogwarts School (or my rendition of it anyway) including the entire known interior. Now I personally don't have many tubs of spare lego, so i decided to buy whatever i (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact