 Castle / 10260
  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Hey Mookie! I went through and browsed your WHOLE site, and boy was I impressed! I really liked the oven also (Same as James) but I was blown away by the stair case in you Queen's Castle! Excellent work there! VERY VERY nice! I tried picking (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) Thanks Matt, glad you enjoyed the site! I've got a couple more pages I've been working on that haven't been added to the main page... I'll be putting one up soon and Hopefully by the weekend I'll get the rest of them up and available, so come (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)