 Castle / 10259
  Re: a few pics of my old castle

Hey, is that your tank and artillery piece? If it is can I get an instructional thing of it?? that looks really awesome, and the artillery too, and if isn't yours, can you give me the guys e-mail?? Thanks alot, man that looks cool...... (still can't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a few pics of my old castle

(...) The artillery gun and tank in the "aftermath" pic are not mine. I can try to get the guy who made them's email, but I can say that the tank (if not also the gun) uses non lego pieces. As for the cages, I'm not sure what they called them, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)