 Castle / 10250 (+5)
  Re: Update to my Site

Thanks James, glad you like it, enjoy the oven if you go about making it :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Website

The king seems to be a *tiny* bit possesive about that horse of his. ;) I'll have to take a closer look at the castle stuff tomorrow. ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ Tanya ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ ~~It's never too late for a happy childhood. ~~Gloria Steinem (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European farm/garden crops

(...) Here's a place to start (URL) (...) Cabbage! A staple. And remember, many root crops have edible greens-- turnip comes to mind. As for grains, barley, oats, wheat are common. Good luck. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Figure Needed

Hey Fellas. Does anyone happen to have these things?\ A Tarns-White Clear Gem A Blue and Green Torso from the Pirate sets that look like a corset? I really want and need them! Please if you have these parts then please email me or reply to this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Have you ever seen a Minifig smile like this?

Hi all! My friend Jojo has changed the web address of his homepage. So I surfed his sites once more and came along at his picture story around the Guarded Inn. (URL) click through the story and take a look at the fat grinning of the knight in the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact