 Castle / 10248
  Re: Update to my Site

(...) I'm glad you let me use them! I've been able to turn over 90 figures into useable castle figs, thus increasing my total castle realm population! I think you should find a use for them! If you want some already printed and ready for use, let me (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update to my Site

(...) It's great to hear Tamy..... and I will find a use for them... and thanx for the printout offer... I can do them my self.. it's just I havent had any lego time in the pat few months.... I'm buying a house... so soon as I move in... and get my (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)