 Castle / 10229
  Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)

(...) I was doing some further sorting of new Belville stuff this afternoon and realized that 5824 Millimy's House ((URL) has two Pink gemstones in the set. This was my first time getting some of the jewels in this color. This set also has one (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Gemstone colors (Pink)

(...) Likeiwse. I like BV a lot more now that I've gotten two of the biggest sets... I still don't have the prince yet! But that's ok. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)