 Castle / 10217
    Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship —Adrian Drake
   (...) I would have to tear apart the decking to do that. I should've thought ahead and taken pictures while I was building. I'll try to get a chance to tear apart the decking a bit to show the gear mechanisms though. Adrian (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship —Adrian Drake
   (...) I've added another couple of images to the page that show the gear mechanism that drives the cams. Basically, the motor outputs to an 8 tooth gear, which goes to a 24 tooth gear for speed gearing. In the base of the gearbox are 3 12 tooth (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Cool. Thanks muchly for the additional clarity. Mechanisms that impart life to still dioramas are always interesting and neato! ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)