 Castle / 10215 (+5)
  Re: Query: blonde (tan) female hair piece???

(...) 3416 Women's Soccer Team ((URL) has the tan (blonde) hair in the ponytail and long-straight varieties - one of each I believe. I'm hoping for a new headgear accessory pack maybe next summer after so many recent new hair styles and colors (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: July and August Surprise

(...) I think so! They must be fraternal twins (I think those are the ones that don't look like each other) I'd like them to visit me for a bit! I'll send em back after she gives birth :) I get to keep the lil'one though! (maybe she'll have twins (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) I would have to tear apart the decking to do that. I should've thought ahead and taken pictures while I was building. I'll try to get a chance to tear apart the decking a bit to show the gear mechanisms though. Adrian (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) I could've put the bullet helmet on these guys to make it more realistic, but since I didn't have 34 of them, I figured I'd go with what I had :) (...) Think I should've built him a crow's nest? Yeah, probably, but the guy knows how to hang on (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  A Little Teaser

Hello My site is nearing a debut point and i think that it will be realeased to the world monday or tuesday. I figured that I would realease a little of my story so here it is. Thor is a good knight who is out to kill Kroll the evil necromancer. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact