 Castle / 10203
  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

SAWEET! That is incredible! Totally awesome! The rowing mechanism is incredible! Lots of design and function inovation, I like that. Beautifully crafted vessel IMO. That is a masterpiece, very good work. The head piece is very detailed and it looks (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: New MOC: Motorized Viking Longship

(...) Actually, the brown was basically every single brown brick, plate, and widget in my collection. You may notice that there are some brown log bricks (from Wild West) in the bow and stern arches, as I started running out of regular bricks. Of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja)