 Castle / 10120
  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) I think he meant wasn't there a USS Constitution Lego set (that is no longer available, thus past tense). And I went through Boston without stopping to see my very favorite square-rigger. Shame on me. :-( Bryce (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) How do you ever manage to spell your last name correctly if you can't spell your first name correctly? FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Haha! The truth is I can't type (note the Y is next to the U). And I worked for a company that designed not one, but two typing tutors. I still peck away with my index fingers. Byron Schlieczkberndt (oh, wait, my Mom lost that battle and I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Hmm, it looks worse, but it's got a better ratio of vowels to consonants... (1/4 instead of 1/5). (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)