 Castle / 10100
  Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

It may just be my imagination, but... is there something going on between Richard the Strong and Princess Storm? Just look at the way they are gazing into one another's eyes in the picture on the front of the box for King Leo's castle. Still have (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) Hey As outlandish as that may sound...I think yuor right..the princess and Richard are looking at each other a little too much to be jsut friends. Someone at lego is not telling us something. Tirrell (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm and Richard the Strong

(...) I believe you mean set 4816, and the other fig in that set is just the standard Knights Kingdom soldier. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)