 Castle / 10059
    Pics from Brickfest —Wilson Raska
   My pictures from Brickfest are finally up on Brickshelf, you can take a look at them at: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pics from Brickfest —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) these shots (the window shot for example) and how you captured pretty much everything in the room in one shot or another. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pics from Brickfest —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) Hey dude, do you know who had the Blue Dragon Soldiers in the front of the castle? Can you give me this persons e-mail address? Thanks dude, e-mail it to me if you can. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pics from Brickfest —Shiri Dori
   (...) That would be the one and only Craig Hamilton, aka craigo-lego. He won't sell *that* design though - he mentioned he wanted that to be a unique one. Plus, as a friendly warning in general, I wouldn't recommend asking him for designs - he'll (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)