 Castle / 10046
Re: New Catapult
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
I think I found a use for a disliked part- you have to try this!

http://www.geocities.com/dinosauria_ca/castleracer.html

I do like the new use for the LEGO Racer vehicle but now since we are
talking about LEGO Racers, there is a LEGO Racers 2 game that will be soon
released on the Sony PlayStation and the personal computer.  The graphics
certainly appear better than LEGO Racers (and it got some pretty good
reviews from Diehard Gamefan, which was quite a shock to me) but the concept
overall may appear worse than the first LEGO Racers.  I just wanted you to
know the last part of my letter.

Jesse Long