 Castle / 10035
Re: Finally delurking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Hello all,

I hope I am "doing this right", and not posting this on the wrong forum.

<snipped>

Bah! Don't worry about doing things right. People don't (usually) bite
around here so if you do post incorrectly, they'll give you a nudge and
point you to the right group. No blood no foul. :)

Above all -- Welcome to LUGNET and specifically .castle!

Hopefully joining the AFOL community will be an incentive to me to learn to do
a bit more than just surf the net and email and stuff; I know I have pictures
of my MOCs I would like to show off at some point.

If you don't want to mess with a web page, why not use http://www.brickshelf.com

It's a free picture hosting site for LEGO fans. All you need is a scanner or
a digital camera and you can upload through your browser. It's really pretty
painless. :)

Once again, thanks to everyone who welcomed me into the community over the
weekend, I'm looking forward to talking lego!

Welcome again -- hope to see you around here often.

Joel J