 Castle / *22022 (-20)
  CCC Pub

I tend to make CCC houses/shops kind of small. I'm pretty stingy with my pieces I guess. Here is a small Pub. Not the safest place to drink, but it gets the job done. Folder: (URL) Links: Good thing they took the keys to this guys cart: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  3CS at BrickFest at Washington DC

The Classic-Castle City Standard (3CS) at BrickFest at Washington, DC. Everyone loves the (URL) 3CS> Town, and already we are having a number of builders bringing many different items, both Houses and Wall Pieces, for it. To make it easier to tell (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Re: The Demon Maw Collection

very cool Joey. A touch of the warhammers about it. I like very much... well done (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  The Demon Maw Collection

Hello all, I've gone and made my own LEGO faction which consists of Orcs and Goblins, feel free to check them out. (URL) me know what you think.... Regards, --Joey (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

(...) !Good point... Probably 'cause .castle keeps whip-beating them like the little astro-punks they are! The Spacers just need someone to turn on...jus' give 'em time, they'll eventually put a blaster to each other soon enough. ;) ~Lovin' the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Elves of the Sylvan Moon

(...) Thats awesome, i really like them. What color torso would you put them on? ...if only we could customize faces... (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

(...) Thanks for your feedback Eric. The problem with printing a book is that once it is printed, that is the final result. With a CD, I have a friend who is a computer wizzard (owns his own company) and plans on putting this together as a CD (even (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  The Elves of the Sylvan Moon

I've gone out and created a whole new faction, the Elves of the Sylvan Moon. I must say I'm very proud of them. Feel free to check them out at the link below: (URL) I state in the article, credit for the original dress that I edited goes to Kevin (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Grammer

(...) Thanx mate for the comment on my latest project.... it will feature in my new chapter too... now I am back in Australia with my lego....: ) I am actually getting a book published soon too.... but not on lego.... its a facts book on (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Boats

(...) Hey, thats a good point, they are sitting backwards=(. Thanks for the pointer! (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Has anyone seen what Jeffs been up to!

On 17:17 06/21/2004, Richard Noeckel wrote (...) I have always been a purist. But the quality of LA's stuff is just great and my resolve has been eroding :-) Seeing all the new weapons and the possibility of a more poseable fig... I may just have to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Boats

Hey, cool! I especially like how you have done the dragon heads! I don't know if you have ever rowed a boat before, but it is usual to sit backwards when rowing, in order to make best use of one's armpower. So unless these ships are going backward, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Has anyone seen what Jeffs been up to!

The Little Armory Toys, Inc. is doin' some wicked-great work: (URL) there's some nifty new black armor...which is great an' all... But the stuff i read so long-ago about is finally, appearently arriving. Check the bottom images for what looks like a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Viking Boats

Hi, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I just thought i would contribute two viking looking boats I've made =) Folder: (URL) Deep links: (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

"Gary Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HzJ6u0.1nG7@lugnet.com... (...) released (...) about 80% (...) most (...) Sounds cool. Could folks please reduce the crossposting though? I'm not sure discussion of this book needs to be in (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

Gary, This is great news. However since you're asking for feedback I hope you can take this into consideration. I would strongly prefer a printed version. In fact, I just discovered the printed 1974-2004 Playmobil collectors catalogue, and promptly (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

Gary Istok wrote: <announce impending CD snipped> Gary - I am very much looking forward to this CD/book, and thanks in advance for compending your knowledge of the hobby for the benefit of all. As an AFOL, the prospect of a new work of knowledge (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Grammer

(...) GREAT improvement, Dan! :-) Thanks for taking the time to post a message like this. I have a lot more respect for you now that I see a demonstrated effort on your part. I hope you'll find that more take you seriously when you take care to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Grammer

I am writing this message to practice good grammar. So here goes nothing. In three years I will begin illustrating my 3 book series. It is being written right now. Also Mr. Hall nice job on that tower ;). Another thing, Sava when will you update the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

It sounds like a work of scholarship that is long awaited in English. Having translated some texts from foreign languages I surely appreciate not having to jump through hoops to make any sense. Can't Wait! Any thoughts on a companion to the above (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact