 Castle / 20061
Re: Grammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:15:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, daniel ravenda wrote:
I am writing this message to practice good grammar. So here goes nothing.
In three years I will begin illustrating my 3 book series. It is being written
right now. Also Mr. Hall nice job on that tower ;). Another thing, Sava when
will you update the story? I've been waiting a while. (lol)
What is a good web host to do a Lego story on anyway?
Well I hope this grammar is good.

Dan Ravenda

Thanx mate for the comment on my latest project.... it will feature in my new
chapter too... now I am back in Australia with my lego....:  )
I am actually getting a book published soon too.... but not on lego.... its a
facts book on mythological Beasts.... a series of six books... so looking
forward to that....

Take care
Kev..: )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia