 Castle / *21732 (-5)
  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Certainly, minus as Jason says, the times when they do come to retail. (...) Sure, but saying they don't exist, and saying they exist in a channel you don't feel like using is much different. (...) Well, besides the entire What Will You Make? (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Well I think it's pretty obvious that I would buy a ton of this pack if it was ever made. And I could think of at least a ½ dozen other builders in my club that would as well. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote: snip (...) Sorry Jake but I have to point out that all of the items listed above are/have been only available to those who are able to use S@H or have a Lego brand name store close to them ie; NOT the majority of (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Instructions for tall CCC Wall

Good stuff. I've always thought the standard wall was too low. :) "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hx7H63.E0r@lugnet.com... (...) that we (...) calls (...) whipped (...) (URL) work with> the regular CCC walls but are a (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

I'd say I have to agree that the parts packs of basic bricks, plates and tiles would be a good permanent setting. However, I would like to see those same packs in the new colors ALSO. I have room for both of the dark and light grey tones, as well as (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact