 Castle / 19776
Re: Instructions for tall CCC Wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.inst
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 04:30:50 GMT

Good stuff.  I've always thought the standard wall was too low.  :)

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Peter Guenther and some other MichLUG members got to talking and decided • that we
needed some castle walls for our medieval villages. However, the standard • calls
for walls that are only 8 bricks tall and this was just too short. Peter • whipped
up some walls that • <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/CCC/bothwalls.gif
work with> the regular CCC walls but are a little more imposing.

<http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/images/castle-wall01/21.gif

<http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/images/castle-wall01/thumb-bi
g.gif>>

I worked up some
<http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/direct.cfm?link=956 • instructions>
today and have made them public.

This expanded wall standard will see some action in
<http://www.michlug.org/events/#may-comicon MichLUG's display> at the • Motor City
Comic Con the weekend of May 14th-16th.

Comments are appreciated.

; Jason Spears `| <http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69 BrickCentral> `|