 Castle / *21662 (-10)
  Re: Wizard's fire spell

Done that almost two years ago with this. (URL) Regards, ACPin & Sons (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

Hi there, Do tell more about what city you worked on! I just constructed 3 small Mycenaean houses based on Peter Connolly's illustration of Agamemnon's citadel in _The Greek World of Odysseus_. I had not realized how rich this book was, having read (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: X-Pod Dragons

(...) SNIP (...) These are really cool (i meant to post this right away, but forgot, then it just popped into my head). I really like the green one, it reminds me of the cartoon dragon in the Pete's Dragon Disney movie. great job on both! Jeff (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Theed Palace Hallway

Check this latest MOC from our (URL) homepage.> An MOC that's a cross over between Castle and Star Wars. I've been planning to do a Theed Palace but couldn't decide on how large it was going to be and if I could get the correct look and scale of it. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: James' Castle Project

"Mark Williams" <Markwms@covad.net> wrote in message news:HwLGtL.21Bv@lugnet.com... (...) landscape (...) look (...) grass a (...) Thanks Mark. you are right, the grass needs to be defined more againt the rocks rather than being flush. I may well (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Henry's House

The (URL) alphabet project> continues. H is for Henry's House (URL) Henry is www.classic-castle.com's unofficial mascot. He is currently traveling around the world to visit different cc members and I thought he needed a permanent residence for when (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Name for set 1960 and value pack info

Please update the name, and possibly the category, for set 1960: 1960 Dragon Masters Adventure Pack: 6020 + 6043 (US:~1993?) Source: (URL) to castle, since there has been some discussion of this set there. (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

Hi Kevin, Welcome back. I also look forward to your new moc's. Living in an 800 year old town sounds like great inspiration :) Its always nice to have castle fans return. Ben E. (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

Hey Kevin, Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing new creations from you. BTW, I don't know if you've been lurking, but it doesn't look like you've posted in the past year. Be sure to check out www.classic-castle.com, which has grown up during your (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

(...) Welcome back, Kevin Yaron "Webrain" Dori (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact