 Castle / *21337 (-5)
  Re: Call for LEGO Castle Techniques

And why not just help beef up the How-To section at Classic-Castle? That is why it is there after all. :) Troy "Jason Catena" <lego@MAPSjcatena.net> wrote in message news:Htq1w3.Mz7@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) combination of (...) Building (...) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  New LUGNET server hardware details

So, we've purchased our cool new servers, from Cambridge, MA vendor "PCs for Everyone". Todd and I and several other friends have gotten systems from them before, and have been extremely pleased -- they know their stuff, including Linux, which is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  LUGNET server fund drive a roaring success!

Update: Thanks to donations totalling over $4K from more than 150 people around the world, we not only hit our target in four short days days but exceeded it -- by a margin wide and comfortable enough to afford a superb hardware configuration and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickfest PDX photos (finally)

(...) I can't believe you got that huge table set up so quickly! (...) They seemed to be having a good time too: (URL) I do find it interesting how most pics of my stuff is classified as (...) I see it as kind of a blend, even crossing into Town (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest PDX photos (finally)

(...) Yikes! (URL) pic of me was taken on Friday night when I was literally beat to hell :) I was 8 hours late arriving to the fest (long drive) and exhausted from packing/driving/unpacking. And that pic of my display when I was about 5% of the way (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact