 Events / BrickFest / 2398
Re: Brickfest PDX photos (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen Fisher wrote:
That pic of me was taken on Friday night when I was literally beat to
hell :) I was 8 hours late arriving to the fest (long drive) and exhausted
from packing/driving/unpacking. And that pic of my display when I was
about 5% of the way into setting it up. Not to mention I look like I'm a
zombie - course I was ;)

I can't believe you got that huge table set up so quickly!

Luckily, my patient wife and son tagged along

They seemed to be having a good time too:

   http://tsl.bu.edu/photo/photo.pml?LEGO/BrickFestPDX-2004/misc/402FCDAD

I do find it interesting how most pics of my stuff is classified as
Pirate, even though I've only bought 1 or 2 pirate sets in my life
(small ones at that). I'm not offended in the least as I love the Pirate
theme. I think it must be that I usually tow a couple small boats along
with me and my mini-water castle attracts Pirate fiends.

I see it as kind of a blend, even crossing into Town with the river rafters
and stuff.

It's one of those wonderful things where you talk to people and they see
your stuff in a whole different light - though never mistaken for Space.

lol

--Todd