 Castle / *19717 (-20)
  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) O gosh, I sure would appreciate such a nice gesture. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harvest time

Sweet! I love farm scenes. That is a lot of antennas :) I also like the horse collars. Ben (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Jojo, This is very well done, with lots of neat ideas. I really like the horse collars and rope harnesses. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

Again, nice scene ;) the hay cart with the 2 ladders is very realistic ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

Hi, very great work building this standard ! I like the easy and realistic design of the walls. And this is the best time to make such a standard, 'cause right now I'm building the walls to my "white lion keep". :) Only few suggestions: - please (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

Hi, for me it's a little bit to colorful - but the design of the plate- walls and the dark grey slopes are very cool. Overall a very special moc :) Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One more update before leaving

Hi, nice work! :) especially Radagast ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something I saw in bricklink from Thomas Rafert

hi, thnx for posting - very nice work ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Jojo, very interesting moc. For some reason it looked alien and vaguely creepy... all those antennas being harvested, with the bleak color-scheme looked like a bleak planet. I liked it, but probably not for the reason you intended. -Keith (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Wow, very nice! Saskia (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) The subject of standards and projects usually causes me annoyance: I tend to think that standards can be too restrictive, and often end up being exclusive rather than inclusive. There are, of course exceptions, and this certainly seems to be (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Harvest time

Hello! Not quite .castle but a scenery from past times anyway: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Not many words, either. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

"Benjamin Harris" <Cain40k@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HK344B.CG8@lugnet.com... (...) yet is (...) I totally had the same idea... This building is hidden deep inside of the most remote and dense section of forest in the realm where the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

(...) walls - (...) structure (...) creations (...) lenny, Thanks so much thats some really big cudos, and I hope that I can keep it going for a long time to come. I learned a lot about how to approach this stuff recently and walked away with a new (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Instructions? I think it is fairly straight forward, but I can make some if (...) Call me crazy...but I thought the walls/corners/gatehouse were to be made like the ones you made. That's why I asked about instructions. Shouldn't we try to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) 'Xactly! ...This is gonna be great. I'm so happy to see this come about!!! Wonderful things will evolve in the future from this. --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) I think what's probably meant here, and might be helpfull, is a clear view of the wall interface. (The cross-section so to speak) What also might be usefull, is to include some simple information about the Phytagoras mechanism for attaching (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

(...) Travis.. this is one crazy MOC. usually i prefer simplicity of design over such craziness, but this MOC has one thing that few castle MOCs have had in a long time -- and it has it in abundance: Innovation Angled walls going up, going down.. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Instructions? I think it is fairly straight forward, but I can make some if you think there should be some. One of the keys of this standard is that however you make it, it should fit together. I don't want people to think that there is a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Hey Ben, Well, part of the those gaps can be filled in with trees and bushes - as well as smaller vendors with odds and ends - not to mention they form great winding alleyways! What I love about this standard is that almost all problems that (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact