 Castle / *19292 (-5)
  Re: crusader keep

(...) please, please take any inspiration from my design you can! i got inspiration for many of the other .castler's creations, so i am glad that i could give back to the .castle community. :-) well, currently it is just a shell, i am still (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: crusader keep

Very cool keep. It looks very intimidating, especially from far away. Now if you really want to impress, have it open up..... -Aaron "stephen rowe" <ratmfan@att.net> wrote in message news:HHvDrH.1LLL@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) really (...) but i (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Wow. Those are really nice looking. I can't belive I didn't think of something like that. I guess everything 'Lego' has that effect when you see something new. :-) Thanks for the heads up. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone know how to make these windows?

(...) Thanks for helping me out. I don't think those windows are widely available, so I don't have the illusion that I will own any of those windows ever. But, you never know :-) Thanks Saskia (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) If you're looking for mounts for your undead forces, and don't mind the tad bit too large of size, may I suggest a MOC I worked on a long time ago: (URL) is based off the skeletal horse of Kotaro Ono's (Earl-0) design (URL) forget to check out (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact