 Castle / *18932 (-5)
  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

My Favorite from Minsk is: "Evil 'round every corner! Careful not to step in it." Paul "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:HG828n.qCC@lugnet.com... (...) 'war-slogan.' (...) song (...) everyone!" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge

(...) Hi Josh, Let me congratulate you on a very unique work. 1st I must say the mixture of the baseplate is excellent, I don't own those baseplates but I never imagine they'll fit so perfect together. 2nd alot of great details like the chimney in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) War???? What do you mean? My entire armies are pacifists, lovers of peace, living in a perfect medieval harmony The fact that most of them hold weapons in their arms is... anyway and now for some words of wisdoms: "Let's kick their ass and get (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

Hello! "Spieß voran, drauf und dran! Setzt auf's Klosterdach den Roten Hahn!" ("Spearmen ho! Forward go! On the castle roof let the Red Cock crow!") That's a verse from the Florian-Geyer-chant about and from the German Peasant's War of 1525. You may (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) One thing we need is a standard for the transition between the two specifications. The modular city assumed 32x32 blocks with 8 wide streets between, with the street surface being at +1 brick. Of course one way we could solve this is to build (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact