 Castle / *18572 (-20)
  The City-State of Angelova

for your friday night pleasure-- A micro-fig castle town. Something I've wanted to do for a while, but haven't found the time.. until now. tease: (URL) more is there to say? -Lenny (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Re: da roomie for me

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay writes: <SNIP> (...) I agree - they're a lovely size, perfect for that period. It would be great to see a few of them jumbled together in to narrow streets and alleyways, and maybe a market place if you decide to take (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: da roomie for me

Hey Lenny, Nice houses! Sure they are a ripoff of Jon Furman's style, but they are different enough to be forgiven. :) And sometime, after you get some sleep, find the toilet, and get a good cardboard box, you can finish the interiors! Building in a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: da roomie for me

(...) Hey Alan, thanks for the kind words! The style is blatantly stolen from Jon Furman's Provincial Village (URL) . Although some of Jon's creations can verge on the "so big there's no way i could ever do that", these creations are really doable (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: da roomie for me

Hey Leonard, I absolutely love your buildings. I've bookmarked your page so that I can refer back to it. That's just the kind of size, simplicity, and image that I'd like to create for my own long-dreamed-of walled city. Thanks for sharing. Alan (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDu527.oEJ@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) around (...) flash (...) a (...) photo (...) (URL) > (...) Here are some tips on looking for a digital camera: Look for high optical zoom. Digital (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

Hi Leonard, (...) For example a Dutch golden century era facade. And guess in what mode of building I find myself lately? (...) Agreed that this is a fine fireplace. I rebuilt it once without the surrounding structure to properly see what it looks (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  da roomie for me

but hey... (URL) no, here it is... (URL) in time, they'll say they loved it... (URL) as i'm sure one quick look at the above pictures will tell you, no busty elven princess was needed for inspiration - just too much time of staring at pictures of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Well, whatever it is Troy is using, here is a picture of it as well as a picture of how it pictures-- (URL) C. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  RE: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Actually, I have the 990, which is one model earlier than the 995. Troy is using a Canon EOS D10 these days. I'm quite happy with all the features on my camera...manual/automatic focus, f-stop, shutter speed, white balance, flash, etc. The (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Bram, as well as Troy Cefaratti, both have the Coolpix 995, and I have the Coolpix 4500 (which is basically the 995's followup). They're the split-body design, and I love my camera dearly. They are more mid-to top of the line than the camera (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ice Temple...

(...) Hi, Thanks for your comments. Always much appreciated! I am glad you liked my MOCs. I think the dome is headed for my 'space/don't build with pile' : ) God Bless You, Nathan (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Old Mill

(...) Hi, Yeah, the king leo's castle plate can be a hard one to 'change' : ) The best use of it is a street out in the woods : ). My faviorite 2 raised bases are the one the Mill is on (you can make anything out of it and it is easy to build (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDu527.oEJ@lugnet.com... (...) camera (...) Don't use it but I know Bram uses a Coolpix camera. He's been a bit un-Lugnet lately due to school (so he most likely won't see this) but you might (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

Since I'm not really getting anywhere in publish.photography, I was wondering if the two largest groups could comment. Anybody used this camera listed below? Thanks, Aaron "Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

(...) the problem with the apex roof solution is here: (URL) you look closely, you'll see that you can see the edge of the apexes, which means the solution can only be best used when both edges of the roof are covered by something (another wall or (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Hi James, Thanks for your comment. Yes, it is the Harry Potter bedspread. I really wanted that it would look like a gipsy tent, and I think it achieved it more or less. Maybe it could use another one (which I don't have...). It's weird cause (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Thanks for the comment, I had this idea for some time now, but havn't had the turban for it. I really thought it was original but now I've seen what Rene did so... Thank you very much Josh Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 new shops for the MM

(...) Thanks (...) Nice idea. I had actually a better idea then a berrel how to it, but LEGO does not produce this brick (Brick 2 x 2 Corner Round (URL) plate. (...) send it to the next ISCC:-) Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "White Lion Castle" updated ! :)

thnx. Yes, I would like to set up the roof in May...but I'm not finished planing the roof, yet. :( Which color should it be ? blue ( like lead ), yellow ( like straw ) or black ?? hmm..... Kai (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact