 Castle / *18487 (-20)
  Peasant's Hut

kinda based off a viking long house, but short.. cause everything in legoland is short. a home to a peasant and her husband (they cooking). (URL) le crackhead -lenny (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Orc Army

yes yes.. but orcs smell bad. really bad. like the kinda smell bad that doesn't wash off the first time. and in the desert of egypt, that smell gets worse, and carries. clean, civilized egyptians may not be handle the stench.. it's quite a stench. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

(...) elf maid smooches always do. ;o) thanks for kind words, as always! vive le crackhead -lenny (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

(...) why thank you good sir! (...) the apex roof concept was shamelessly stolen from dan siskind, the "l-g-k" of castle lego. i find it is a really cool way to avoid having to put a "tile layer" like i did with the workroom: (URL) love having (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

(...) why thanks for the kind words Mr. Muhl. I may do that. (...) here's one pic: (URL) left: library upstairs right: bedroom downstairs left: living room downstairs mid-left: dining room downstairs mid-right: foyer downstairs right: workroom hope (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Aaron, Thanks for the compliments but it looks like you didn't view the other pages. You just have to go back and view the second page to see what you're looking for. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Bruce, Hope you never get tired of viewing them! Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Matt, Thanks for the compliments and that's the auction tent that you're referring to. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Josh, If it was just the MM shops there would be nothing new to see and so the wall was done to be taller than the structures outside. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

Lenny, Great house. Your use of arches on the interior adds a lot to the overall structure. I like the design of the living room chairs, although I'd prefer benches for the dining room (personal preference). Overall the place looks great! You should (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Egyptians

Don, I always love pictures of huge armies. They're even more impressive when they involve such a large number of hard to find accessories! Thanks for posting these, I enjoyed looking at them. I would also like to second Andrew's suggestion for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Orc Army

Those orcs don't stand a chance against the Egyptians. ;) -Aaron "Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDBBpM.1tGB@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

AC, Great stuff as usual. I'd love to see a picture taken through the large gate of the black wall. -Aaron "ACPin" <ACPin@SirStevesGuide.com> wrote in message news:HDB789.1H38@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Tower of Angus McDirk

Josh, While I don't mind Ron Weasley getting whipped, I would much rather see Harry Potty getting the lashes.... -Aaron "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message news:HDAzLB.xDx@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) think! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragonstern Festival

Dang, AC, this just gets better and better. Bruce (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Egyptians

(...) reproduced in number. (If only I had some of those curved pieces you use! Where might I find those?) Your shield design is nice too! For such a simple combination of pieces, it creates a nice alternative shape. I love the idea of an ancient (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Egyptians

(...) Don- This is great! I really like the simplicity of the torsos and the chariot construction! How did you acquire so many yellow headpieces?!? I look forward to seeing these guys in action. ;-) ciao&salaam -Andrew Saada GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Old Mill

(...) Nathan, This is a really neat creation. I too read a "weathered" feel to the building. I like the fireplace design...had not thought of that! The baseplate as a way of building a hill is very clever, plus the "driveway/ramp" still works very (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Egyptians

Hi Don, (...) Thanks for posting these. A "dreamproject" of mine is to build a Roman circus, so I'm always interested in seeing how others build their chariots. ;-) Regards, Twan. (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

Hi Leonard, (...) I like the way it opens up in several different ways, especially the use of apex roof bricks in one part is a smart solution. Whenever I try to build a structure that folds open, I find that it somehow doesn't work and tear the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact