 Castle / *18212 (-10)
  Re: Hoarding the barding

That is one heck of a lot of bardings! Wow! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

Holy cow! 32 black swords?! Is that for real? Josh (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

(...) (URL) a sick, sick man…but I love you for that! I relish seeing your insane accumulations, it makes me want to get around to posting mine. I can only wonder what your whole Castle army would look like? I'm not jus’ talking faction by (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

(...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Hoarding the barding

I've got 3-4 black swords. I wasn't ever interested in picking up that piece so I don't have too many. I have, however, been hoarding something else: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  I have three

Dave (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Virus mail most of castle members just recieved

(...) ...that's what THEY want you to think. Their sinister plan moves forward... (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

(...) Yes, I have a black sword, but only have one in my possession. Frankly, the part is great for novelty, but I really wouldn't see another need to get one. Why? I believe lego should diversify and make a few different and new weapons molds, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

Josh, Too bad when they re-released the black axe they didn't do the same for the black sword. I would have purchased quite a few. I only have 2 black swords, but I have 6 pitchforks! -Aaron "Josh Wedin" <pushmi.pullyu@verizon.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Black Sword

I've got one. My evil villian carries it. I've also got two pitchforks and the black hawk which I believe are also fairly rare. This makes me wonder: what are considered to be the rarest castle pieces? Steve (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact