 Castle / *17897 (-10)
  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HAE13p.4BM@lugnet.com... (...) Well now how did this slip by without any comments? Hmph... Very otherworldly. I'm looking to learn how to use the more modern pieces but have a ways to go. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) We didn't actually get the fight finished; we ran out of time, mostly because I wasn't able to do anything until later in the day. We used Lego Wars: TSV(1), with some only 1 major change. we added "units" so that unit on unit could be a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  The Four: Chapters 5-6

Here is the next bit of my saga. (URL) I finished the next two chapters and also a brief episode before chapter 5. Ch 5,6 are much longer than the previous ones, each averaging 9 pics. Also i tried a new format for the page to make it easier to read (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

Stephen, I had a lot of fun playing with this. Neat addition to your site. Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs: Brickby

(...) Really an awesome few buildings you have so far! Really crisp, clean building style. I'm x-posting to castle to let the castlers have a chance to look at these awesome townhouses! -Lenny (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) You guys are serious about there being a battle here? Was it Brikwars, or a set of Indy rules? (Hmmm, actually, I guess BW is Indy still, too ....). That's great! I'd love to hear some details and see some more pics. Was it staged as an attack (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) More will be coming, I'm sure. Several people were at work with cameras; I'm fairly certain there's also going to be some footage of the battle at some point, but that will likely wait until the vidiographer has time to edit the raw stock. The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  dragons by Joe Comeau

Hey all, Check out these creations by Joe Comeau--brick-built dragons on about the same scale as the molded dragon: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

...at NALUG's show yesterday at Capilano Mall (east end of Edmonton, AB) (URL) finished his awesome minifig scale AT-AT at about 2am while James was working on his huge and amazing (as usual) castle till 8am Andrew and John just got back from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Man...that is creepy. I always like organic MOC's that use those dino tails. What particularily impresses me about this creature is the construction of his spine...ingenious combo of clips and bars. Very nice. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact